AS Reflection




Above are my finished products, overall I am happy with the outcome. The images look professional and clear, I especially like the double page spread as the text is well aligned against the image which covers both pages. I am also happy with the colour scheme chosen, however more specifically the front cover still looks a little simple (there is nothing that grabs your attention) which would be a future improvement. I would also change my contents page due to the font colours and shape of the images. There is also some white space which could have been filled with potentially an editor's note.

Due to my limited knowledge of photoshop this task enabled me to develop my skills using this software which will help me further in A2. This task also showed the importance of creating drafts to add and then make amendments by gaining feedback. This is something that I will definitely take into consideration when moving onto A2.

Time management has also been a key factor throughout this process and has highlighted the importance of planning out tasks before had ensuring deadlines are met and that all tasks are carried out efficiently and to a good standard. I will ensure that I keep on track with my own targets and to also try and get ahead of schedule when possible.