Billboard and Website Ideas




These examples are from talent companies. The layout is fairly similar to what I would like to create with the use of images more so than text (especially on the homepage). The use of white is a colour I originally had in mind to use on my website however, I need to ensure I create a house style between my products as well as a connection between them so you know the relate and are products of one another.



There were very few billboards that caught my eye in terms of the use of image. The were several which had an image separate from the text where as this example has text over the image. The type of billboard I want to create has the image as the entire focus with just a simple line of text or even just a brand logo. I do like billboards such as Calvin Klein and other fashion brands and will create different drafts to decide which style I prefer.