October Overview

⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Monday 2nd October / Tuesday 3rd October
Aim:
Complete website recreation.

I have recreated a VOGUE website homepage as I really like the style of it. It was simple but effective and reflected the actual feel of the magazine product. From recreating this webpage I can see how easy it is too leave too much white space and that is something I will be more cautious with when creating my own webpage.
⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Friday 6th October
Aim:
Create a second questionnaire and begin to hand out for completion.

I have created a second questionnaire that is more specific to the audience asking questions such as their favourite places to visit and type of food they like. This was so that I could gain a better understanding of my target audience.

⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Monday 9th October
Aim:
Begin creating flat plans for my products.

I have created my first plan - billboard. I want my billboard to be simple but convey a message of inspiration. My billboard with have little text and the image will be the main focus. I will upload all flat plans together by Friday 13th October.

I also collected back my responses to my second questionnaire and created a collage of images that represent there responses. The main idea grasped from this questionnaire about my audience is that they :

೦ like visiting landmarks, cinema and shopping;
೦ majority have a part time job;
೦ preferred music genres are pop and rap;
೦ favourite food type is fast food;
೦ preferred film genres are horror and action.

I will also hold a focus group when I have created drafts of my final products to gain feedback on what the audience likes and dislikes as well as other information/features to include. This information was to ensure I knew more about my audience and they things they enjoy as the audience play a vital role in the success of any product.


⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Tuesday 10th October
Aim:
No scheduled aim however, I completed all flat plans for my products.

All flat plans have been uploaded with my current idea and plan for each product. However, if my final products do not follow this plan I will create a second flat plan for each to convey the new plan to show consistency.

⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Friday 13th October
Aim:
Complete flat plans
Summarise my inspirations

All flatplans have been completed as mentioned above (Tuesday 10th October)

I have summarised all my research I carried out for my inspirations into a presentation named 'Rationales'. Here I have stated my ideas for all media products (Magazine/Billboard/Website). These of course are subject to change however, from this present moment this is what I would like to create.

⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
For the remainder of this month I will be allocating a lot of time in taking photos for the face paint section of my magazine. I am in fact both the model, photographer and creator for the face paints as it is my talent which I am showcasing.  I am allocating a lot of time over the course of mainly November to create these looks which may be extended into December as not only do I need to complete the looks and take the images, I need to initially plan out the looks I want to create.
                                                                            ⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄