November / December Overview


⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Sunday 5th November
Aim: Find face paint images for inspiration of your own looks to recreate/use for ideas.

This research process has allowed me to develop my established ideas on what looks I want to re/create. It has given me more ideas on what techniques to use as well as ways to add my own touch to these designs.
⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Monday 6th November
Aim: Create an Avatar inspired face paint.
⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Monday 13th November
Aim: Create an original decision face paint.
⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Monday 27th November
Aim: Create an  Clown inspired face paint.
⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Friday 1st December
Aim: Create a Wizard of Oz inspired face paint.
⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Friday 8th December
Aim: Create a Pink skull face paint

For the last six weeks (including the final week of October where I created a Halloween inspired look) I have been designing, creating and taking images for my magazine. This has been a long process which still hasn't finished as the images still need to be organised and narrowed down to the ones which I will be using. Overall, I am happy with how the face paints came out. I have realised that it is a challenge to both be the designer and photographer however, it is a challenge which I happily accepted as I knew this was the most efficient and successful way to produce the images and looks that I wanted to achieve.

⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄
Wednesday 20th December
Aim: Research institutions which could publish your magazine.
This research allowed me to gain an understanding in the type of institution that could potentially publish my magazine. This task also allowed me to gain an awareness of the institutions in which publish established and well known magazines.
In addition this task inspired me to look into create my own, independent institution which is specific to talent based companies/organisations.