Interview

Here are the drafts in which I showed a member of my target audience to gain her feedback. These drafts were obviously the first I created so gaining her opinion was important to the develop it further.



The overall feedback from this interview was very positive and encouraging. She even noticed the difference in using a barcode before I had even asked the question. The reason I included this in the interview was because barcodes are a main convention used in magazine however, personally I feel that for the look of my magazine it would be too distracting - this was reflected in her feedback.

This interview also allowed for the chance to discuss the concept of my magazine and whether it would suit the local area. A point she made in the interview was that there "isn't something similar" in  the local area which was encouraging for me as I want my magazine to be unique and attract the local area. 

Interviews can be very daunting for all involved however, I feel the interview was successful and help develop my ideas further by including the feedback given.